SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont want to hear anything about how its bad for the car etc. I was just curious and friends had a dyno.

for the curious: my 101,000 mile LPT did 147.9 Hp and 157.4 Tq
which we figured was about right for 95 degrees, 34% humidity on a dynojet. I can print out the runs if anyone wants to call BS, but its bone stock and i dont really see what there is to argue about.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (polizei)

A GLT chipped is VERY nice!
I did my 98 a couple of years ago and the HUGE hp (something like 30) and TORQUE gains made it a real fun car to drive.
All of the gains you get is low end (off the line) and up to 5000 rpm, when the small turbo takes over and it peters out but around town it's a gas.
You brake torque it, turn off the traction control and you WILL smoke the tires

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (JRL)

Went to the track later last night and had some fun. thats my friends Ebay special Civic. It made 114hp on the dyno with all ebay parts. we were both running right at 10.5 in the 1/8th

There was a family out there racing thier brand new R wagon and thier times were right around 9.4.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (JRL)

One thing we noticed on the Dyno is that the Arrow was lighting up, i was assuming that is traction control? i guess since the rear tires werent spinning it kind of freaked the computer out. any way to turn that off?

Also what chip did you have JRL?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts