SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my fun with the Polestar optimization and had mixed results with a TDI box, so now I want to get a full flash tune for my car: 2009 XC70 T6
Yes, I know many people would say the preferred method is to get a Hilton do-it-yourself remap tune, but I'd rather have a local shop do it for two reasons: 1 I'm certainly not an expert on tuning cars and I got this car used on the cheaper end, so I'd like it to be done by someone who knows what they're doing, 2 I'm just really curious to see an actual horsepower and torque number for my car with my mods that just speculate.

Is there anyone who has gone this route with their Volvo or could recommend a performance shop that could do it (as a flash, not installing a new ECU)?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nobody in the Chicago land area wanted to Dyno test my Volvo when I tried two years ago, prior to Covid, they didn't want to waste their time with my car, they were too busy with real race projects. Good luck finding a shop...hope you do.

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
So I've had my fun with the Polestar optimization and had mixed results with a TDI box, so now I want to get a full flash tune for my car: 2009 XC70 T6
Yes, I know many people would say the preferred method is to get a Hilton do-it-yourself remap tune, but I'd rather have a local shop do it for two reasons: 1 I'm certainly not an expert on tuning cars and I got this car used on the cheaper end, so I'd like it to be done by someone who knows what they're doing, 2 I'm just really curious to see an actual horsepower and torque number for my car with my mods that just speculate.

Is there anyone who has gone this route with their Volvo or could recommend a performance shop that could do it (as a flash, not installing a new ECU)?
Hilton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts