SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a Ipod interface for my C70. According to Volvo parts catalog, 08-up has a kit. Does anyone know if it would work on my 07? I purchased the car and it did not have Sirius. I couldn't find anyone to tell me if it could be installed or not. At any rate, I purchased a fiber optic harness, antenna, receiver and installed everything, then had volvo program the radio. Sirius works great now. I would just like to add a Ipod adapter. Unfortunately, I can not find anyone who has the knowledge or experience with these audio systems. I do all the audio/nav installs and modifications for Fords, so I am not affraid to get into it. Just some information would be great. I prefer OEM stuff, but I may have to go aftermarket. I saw a few gateway modules that work through the CD controls.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i guess I need to do that. I am apprehensive because the dealer told me I couldn't install factory sirius. So I am hoping to get info from someone who knows or can explain why or why not it can't be done. I do all the weird stuff like this at a Ford dealer. Like I tell my customers most anything can be done, but is it cost effective. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts