SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an appointment this Saturday to put a set of these on the S70. I'll be getting 205/55R16's, same as factory. Can anyone who's had personal experience with these on an S70/850 tell me why I SHOULDN'T buy them?<P>Jay

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay:<BR><B>I have an appointment this Saturday to put a set of these on the S70. I'll be getting 205/55R16's, same as factory. Can anyone who's had personal experience with these on an S70/850 tell me why I SHOULDN'T buy them?<P>Jay</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have heard from two different people (and this again is hearsay, never have had them myself) that they stink in the wet...Perhaps you need to post elsewhere or find out some people who have them and ask them yourself...<P>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read tons of reviews on these all over the web and have decided to buy them after all. <P>I'm about to put 7000 km on them in the first two weeks that I have them. Driving conditions will range from mountians to plains so I'll post a review on them when I get back.<P>Jay<BR>--<BR>83 242 Turbo<BR>98 S70 T5 SE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts