SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my two local volvo dealers today, they knew nothing about the release of the S60R other than the PCC car exists and is likely to be put in to production.<P>Are they mental, or is there really no official word on the car yet?<P>Thanks,<BR>David<BR>850 T-5R Sedan

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fhdt5r:<BR><B>I went to my two local volvo dealers today, they knew nothing about the release of the S60R other than the PCC car exists and is likely to be put in to production.<P>Are they mental, or is there really no official word on the car yet?<P>Thanks,<BR>David<BR>850 T-5R Sedan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I think that your attitude kinda stinks. Not everyone is up on the latest from "back to the future"...I can understand you feelng this way if you asked them "how does the AWD system on the XC work?". But to expexct someone (especially if they are not an exclusive Retailer) to be proficient on something that may not come out for another 1.5 years and calling them "dumb" and "mental", it is both unreasonable and mean.<P>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had a similar experience recently...I went to the Washington DC Auto show on December the 27, and I asked the dealer at the Volvo stand if he knew if the S80 facelift was going to be revealed at the LA show. He said: "I don't know, I don't think so." All he could talk about was the XC90...and how it had never been seen before.<BR>I think that it is rediculous that Volvo dealers don't know more about future Volvos. I think that VCC needs to give them a seminar or something...

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yonni:<BR><B>I've had a similar experience recently...I went to the Washington DC Auto show on December the 27, and I asked the dealer at the Volvo stand if he knew if the S80 facelift was going to be revealed at the LA show. He said: "I don't know, I don't think so." All he could talk about was the XC90...and how it had never been seen before.<BR>I think that it is rediculous that Volvo dealers don't know more about future Volvos. I think that VCC needs to give them a seminar or something...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Who the heck gives a RAT's behind what is going to be shown in the LA Auto Show? Do you know what is going to be shown in the upcoming New York Auto Show? There is only one show of importance in the US; that is the North American International Auto Show. <BR><P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts