SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a number to call Volvo directly or someone to e-mail to find out where the heck our car is? We were told it was completed and shipped on July 21 and that it would arrive in 10-14 days. Today is day 21 and we're only being told that it is "on its way" and they have until the 19th for it to get here. What gives? Oh, and if it helps, we're doing the military program and it's being trucked/shipped down from Sweden to Italy.<p>Thanks!<br>

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Re: Dude, where's my car? (CindyInItaly)

Your selling dealer should have a way to find the status! ASk him to see what he can find out!

·
Registered
66 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>CindyInItaly</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anybody know of a number to call Volvo directly or someone to e-mail to find out where the heck our car is? We were told it was completed and shipped on July 21 and that it would arrive in 10-14 days. Today is day 21 and we're only being told that it is "on its way" and they have until the 19th for it to get here. What gives? Oh, and if it helps, we're doing the military program and it's being trucked/shipped down from Sweden to Italy.<p>Thanks!<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>You dealer was overly optimistic with the delivery lag. There is no way that your car wil get here in 10 days. 4-6 weeks is much more realistic. Search this forum, there are web sites that will show the shipping status of your car by VIN.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Re: Dude, where's my car? (Volvo6850)

Read Cindy's post again. This is for delivery <b><i>within</i></b> Europe (Sweden to Italy).<p>This is not the OSD situation that we are used to where the car is shipped from Europe to the US.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Dude, where's my car? (ig_mb)

It's here! We got a call yesterday afternoon saying we could come immediatelyl and get it. I'll start another post with pictures and other confirmed information on the 2007 S40.<p>Thanks!

·
Premium Member
724 Posts

TDS/OSD/MILITARY deliveries require a bit of patience. It's non-standard shipping / delivery enjoy your new car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts