SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all those that care. i received my all black mesh grill from dubstop today. so they should be available again. the drought is over. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (kpsingh0)

Oh dear!

Well i just bought one from another member but with the silver bezel... oh well ill just paint it. Still got it for way less than from dubstop

·
Registered
773 Posts
I heard they take days to respond to a e-mail. I just sent them a message last night after seeing this post...I'll let ya'll know what's up when I get a reply.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (USAF 2010 T5)

I tried calling them thinkin that would do it but of course no answer or a reply to my voice mail. Should leave them a message calling them dumbasses for missing out on so much business and see what they say. Ill contact their manufacture and buy a lot of 100 and sell em for 10$ cheaper if they are going to be this retarded.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the quality on the thing is really not that great. there's glue everywhere.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

Do it Kyle, do it! lol. I am actually thinking that a few months down the road I might make my own out of CF, similar to the dubstop or Heico. I can use the Heico one I have as a shape template and go from there on how deep I would want it. I like the looks/shape of the newer style Heico grille more, so maybe I will make one in a similar shape for our cars.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Well im not sure what everyone else is into but i like the look of the deeper bezels so i was going to hack up my stock one and probably fiberglass it in a bit more. Then paint it and install some generic mesh but was also going to plumb half of it for an induction pipe maybe up threw the upper plastic peice like stock but with more flow capacity. Just ideas.

Also lookin for a left side headlamp assembly for cheap... i really liked the results of my integras head light housing turbo induction system i made for track days

·
Registered
773 Posts
CLOSE UP PICS PLEASE

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

Ebay FTW. I've seen headlights sell for $30-300. That does sound cool.

I might pick up a dubstop so I can swap out grilles easily.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

No real close up pics but the air filter from the turbo was piped up right behind my high beam lens which i hollowed thru... never got around to making the air box to surround the filter and bolt up the the light assembly http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

With the S40 would probably cut out the high beam as well and run a seperate intake lower section right into the light assembly. Not sure if i wanna track this car much though.

Wife wants a S2000 and i may turbo and track that instead.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

That is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (jdsr917)

Thanks, dont mind the ugly manifold stains. Had an oil incident prior to heading out for the honda-tech meet that day lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts