SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten a custom dual exhaust without the sport kit? I don't think there are any off-the-shelf options for a dual exhaust anymore (maybe Heico, but $$$). The only thing I could find was this picture:

Looks like they painted all the molding, but I kind of like the contrast of the stock textured molding. Where can you get the molding for the passenger side exhaust exit in the bumper, or does it have to be custom made?

For those with a dual exhaust, how much did it run you?

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Thing looks mean. I want that setup.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
The picture reference above was custom made, multi stages as he always been the person to see it through and make it very clean - anyways, he had the driver side matched the passenger, so will require body work.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Has anyone gotten a custom dual exhaust without the sport kit? I don't think there are any off-the-shelf options for a dual exhaust anymore (maybe Heico, but $$$). The only thing I could find was this picture:

Looks like they painted all the molding, but I kind of like the contrast of the stock textured molding. Where can you get the molding for the passenger side exhaust exit in the bumper, or does it have to be custom made?

This guy did a great job! check this out, it may be an option for you.
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?99180

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
^ that's an old thread, a number of us has used that as reference And has done Dual exhausts with the body kit(myself included). OP asked about a dual exhaust without the sport kit.

What tuscani66 mentioned is actually Blot's car, he had the passenger side exhaust trim custom fabricated to mirror the driver side.

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts

I might meet this owner/see the car in December when I'm in Singapore. If you are still interested I could get details. There is a 10 year age limit on cars, so he might have sold it already.

·
Registered
475 Posts
^ that's an old thread, a number of us has used that as reference And has done Dual exhausts with the body kit(myself included). OP asked about a dual exhaust without the sport kit.

What tuscani66 mentioned is actually Blot's car, he had the passenger side exhaust trim custom fabricated to mirror the driver side.
True, i didnt read all of the thread carefully.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts