SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Frankfurt on business and the nice lady at the Hertz counter gave me a V70 D(iesel)5 with a 5 sp. (Dunno if it is a turbo diesel.) I have to admit, it's pretty cool. It had pretty good pep for a diesel and it was quite to boot. I didn't have that far to drive so I only took it up to 150 km/h. It was deep blue with the dark gray interior with the 16" rims that sort of look like Volans. The only thing I didn't understand was the computer messages b/c they were in German. It makes me want to get the wagon with European Delivery! :p<P>

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mpeng168:<BR><B>I went to Frankfurt on business and the nice lady at the Hertz counter gave me a V70 D(iesel)5 with a 5 sp. (Dunno if it is a turbo diesel.) I have to admit, it's pretty cool. It had pretty good pep for a diesel and it was quite to boot. I didn't have that far to drive so I only took it up to 150 km/h. It was deep blue with the dark gray interior with the 16" rims that sort of look like Volans. The only thing I didn't understand was the computer messages b/c they were in German. It makes me want to get the wagon with European Delivery! :p<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>It is a pretty good diesel engine, indeed! (Yes, it is turbodiesel).<P>Yannis<BR><P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts