SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Droopy front bumper fix

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  JRL 
#1 ·
If any of you have a "droopy R front bumper, I have developed two different repairs for this.
Each repair (whichever you choose to do) takes about 5 minutes and is much simpler to do than the iron bar.
Requirements:
Access to a lift
A buddy to help position it.
IM or email me if needed I'm not going to post the "how to" here!

#3 ·
Re: Droopy front bumper fix (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
If any of you have a "droopy R front bumper, I have developed two different repairs for this.
Each repair (whichever you choose to do) takes about 5 minutes and is much simpler to do than the iron bar.
Requirements:
Access to a lift
A buddy to help position it.
IM or email me if needed I'm not going to post the "how to" here!

Huh? This is unlike you, Jim.

#9 ·
Re: (n23)

When I was doing some other things in which I had to pull my bumper off I drilled 2 holes and used zip-ties. So far its held up through 2 winters in New England.

#10 ·
Re: (Oz60R)

Quote, originally posted by Oz60R »
When I was doing some other things in which I had to pull my bumper off I drilled 2 holes and used zip-ties. So far its held up through 2 winters in New England.

I did this same thing with great success so far.

#12 ·
Re: (CURT)

I don't know if I want to know what a droopy front looks like

#13 ·
Re: (Oz60R)

Quote, originally posted by Oz60R »

That is one of them (the 1st one I did) , the other is to pop rivit the bumper the the airguide.
That is the cleanest way to do it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.