SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I paged through the S60 catalogue and found a close up pic of the S60 with driving lights fitted on the bumper. Has anybody got a "far off" pic to show what it looks like? When fitting these lights, does it require drilling, or can they be removed again?
Regards
Michél

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
lupo,

I have never seen these on a Volvo before, but these lights seem to be attached to the black moulding part of the bumper. I am not sure if they can be removed easily. You also might want to consider getting aftermarket HID Xenon driving lights, because they will be more compact and give you much more light output. They have different designs to select.

-Drew

[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 05-12-2001).]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Indy

I'll look at the aftermarket Zeon ones as you have recomended. I'm only getting my car on the +/-10th of June. I have been driving a loaner for 3 months, and I cannot wait anymore..

Regards
Michél

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anybody already installed Volvo's installation kit for auxiliary lamps?

I have tested mine V70 with this kit, and it looks like it will be bolted on the black trim in the front bumber. Can anybody confirm this?

This kit requires drilling, removal of front grille and also removal of dashboard panel. The wierdest thing is that to install this kit correctly, you will need a special drill bit available from Volvo.

[This message has been edited by Care (edited 07-30-2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts