SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting in the car last night trying to set up Volvo On Call, I noticed that the driver's side door switches we're not illuminated, while the passenger's side switches we're. The second I touched the lock button, they all illuminated and stayed that way for the next few minutes I was in the car.

Seems like an odd "feature", so I'm thinking maybe it was a bug. Anyone else had this happen?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Yes i have same on my s90 2018 . After you open the car and get inside or after you shut off the car the lights be on for about 1 min and than will go out except for volume or next and prev track buttons in the middle . That means that controls has been disabled when the lights not present. For me its annoying in my Oldsmobile Aurora it will play radio for 10 min after you turn off the car and all the function like sunroof windows and cig lighter will work for 10 min. My s90 and my wifes 2017 s60 will shut down all the controls except the middle for the radio.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i have same on my s90 2018 . After you open the car and get inside or after you shut off the car the lights be on for about 1 min and than will go out except for volume or next and prev track buttons in the middle . That means that controls has been disabled when the lights not present. For me its annoying in my Oldsmobile Aurora it will play radio for 10 min after you turn off the car and all the function like sunroof windows and cig lighter will work for 10 min. My s90 and my wifes 2017 s60 will shut down all the controls except the middle for the radio.
But this was only the driver's side door switches. Everything else was illuminated as normal.

·
Registered
853 Posts
well driver door switches and steering wheel was off . Pass side was on for lil longer. Not sure about the back switches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts