SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna try to post pics later, but i think its self-explanatory. I can put the key in and pull it out while turning to bring it back flush with the door but when i close the door - it gets pushed back in. Its just loose in place....any ideas on what could have caused this and an easy way to fix?<p>There may be no "easy" way to fix it aside from taking off the panel, but does anyone know how to do that? <p>Im also worried that if i do take off the panel ill be plagued with vibrations and noises from that panel after putting it back on.<p>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
never mind about getting the door panel off...i was retarded and did the search on removing it AFTER i posted this....but i do still need some advice on how to repair.<p>

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: (crazy32184)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>crazy32184</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">never mind about getting the door panel off...i was retarded and did the search on removing it AFTER i posted this....but i do still need some advice on how to repair.<p></TD></TR></TABLE><p>Pulling the panel isn't hard, just takes patience. <p>I'm no expert on locks but I'd pull the panel and see if there's a clip or something that's broken.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts