SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two Jaguar XJ6 air filter canisters that can be used for a CAI set up on pretty much anything you want. All credit goes to Dougy on the legwork for this, I just imitated the design. That I know of, one is in use on Doug's S60R and one on my V70 T5. This is just for the canisters only, no filter or couplers are included. There are a few threads here and on VS covering Doug's setup however mine is not routed into the fender like his.

This one has been modified (all the hard work is done) to fit the Apexi dry filter and has been powdercoated a textured black inside and out (I had two done at the same time). Looks really nice and has never been installed since powdercoat. Asking $40 plus shipping.

This one is orriginal as it came out of the Jag. Will need modification to be used as intended here. SOLD!!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its working great. I just had two extra sitting on the bench not doing me any good. The thir one has been on my car for about 8 months now.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
None at the moment. I'm using mine with the SNABB inlet pipe and have it clocked so the canister is facing directly forward with a silicone connector going between the rad and headlight. I will eventually redo it so it will incorporate and rkelly type snorkel.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'd be interested if I didn't drop 300 + on the evolve ams.... I'm marinating on it

·
Registered
242 Posts
LOL nah, just a few beers. I figure I'll pass for now. I have the AMS for right now. I am trying to focus on my intercooler install and tune first then I am gonna try with a different intake setup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts