SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So twice this week I've experienced an issue with the driver's side front door unlocking. The other 3 doors unlock just fine. I had to go through the passenger side to let myself in. Anyone have similar issue?

·
Registered
24 Posts
So twice this week I've experienced an issue with the driver's side front door unlocking. The other 3 doors unlock just fine. I had to go through the passenger side to let myself in. Anyone have similar issue?

i've had this issue a few times when it's very wet (snow/rain) - which sucks, because it's when you want to futz around with it the least.

the dealer can adjust the antennas, but i haven't taken it in for that yet because it's been like 3 times in a year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had an issue where my trunk wouldn't open. Doors were all unlocked, pressed the unlock button numerous times, had the fob in my pocket. No dice. Traveled 40 mins down the road to a fuel station and it worked as usual. GGGGrrrrrremlins.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yes, I have he same issue where only the driver door doesn't open by grabbing the door handle. I've made an appointment with the dealer to have this looked at.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Convenience electronics are nice, but sometimes you wish you could just buy a basic car that also had the solid features of a luxury brand w/o all the stuff that will break down the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts