SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why won't the single door lock setting keep, I've set it to single door locking, and when i go back its at all doors, I've look for this thread, has anyone else experience this problem.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are saving it to your driver profile? Try that (settings>system>driver profiles>edit>save). Also, once you’ve set the lock setting how you like, saved the drive profile, lock the doors with your lock button on the key fob. I believe that (locking doors with the key fob) also saves the profile.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the kind person who responded to my question thank you, i found out my driver profile was lock, once i unlocked I was to able adjust the lock setting, i came to this forum due the extream knowledge that is shared, but only one person responded? with the correct answer, again thank you.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
For the kind person who responded to my question thank you, i found out my driver profile was lock, once i unlocked I was to able adjust the lock setting, i came to this forum due the extream knowledge that is shared, but only one person responded? with the correct answer, again thank you.
Next time try reading the Owner's manual: printed or online version, anyway :bow:

Then you will not ask funny questions and ask for more answers :whistle:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is not a chesting site its a forum .. i'm far from stupid but the administrator should regulate some answers if you don't wont to respond don't hide behind a key board. sorry but i did'nt appreciate the further responses.

·
3,958 Posts
Our job is not to regulate responses some members find disagreeable, only to remove material that violates the forum rules. Just as it is right to post a question, it is within their right to post an answer as long as it conforms to the forum guidelines. I'm sure someone will be able to post a more helpful response.

If you're still having trouble I would try call VNCA, they may be able to walk you through it over the phone.
1-800-458-1552

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wait, this isn't a chesting site?
Damn, I had just taken a sweet photo of my chest to share. :(

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Chesting

Wait, this isn't a chesting site?
Damn, I had just taken a sweet photo of my chest to share. :(