SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM 100 % CONVINCED AT THIS POINT THAT EVIL SWEEDISH ENGINEERS HAVE STRATEGICALLY PLACE OUR DOOR LOCK PINS IN THE PERFECT ACUPRESSURE POINT TO CAUSE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF IRRITABILITY WHILE DRIVING WITH YOUR ARM RESTING THERE. IM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING JUST REMOVING THEM. DOES ANYONE MAKE A FLUSH ONE ?:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Ipd makes flush ones.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Not to be an ass but when you type in all caps it seems that your screaming. Anyway yes they sit almost flush maybe up 1mm or so.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
They ait flush I love mine, just takes a little adjusting to get them where you want then your good. I also have the surrounds but found i needed to dremel the inside a bit to make the pins go up and down smooth. But if you get just the pins you'll be good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice ! yeah as far as the ALL CAPS i am at work and our ancient computer system that act requires us to use all caps lol, i wasnt aware however that one could scream via text on a screen with out use of an exclamation point. you kids and your darn internet etiquette. also would using no caps at all be whispering ?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
What?

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
What?

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Get shorter legs so you sit farther forward.

·
6,436 Posts
hey guys by the way, I've got the IPD pins in my car, but if I were to do it again I would NOT put them in.
WHY? Once locked, the rear passengers have no way of unlocking the door form the inside. This is a real hazard!

·
3,958 Posts
Leave them up an inch, they are adjustable, I had people sit in the back an see what was easy in case of an emergency like a roll over etc. Just don't put them all the way down... unless you are a cop or don't like your passengers :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tomedkaz would you like to swap id be more than happy to send you my stock ones :) ill even cover the shipping

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Us S60 owners have it made. We can use the headrest release to knock them out and then with recessed locks they can't escape. A real "Dexter" car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts