SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to do an estimate around 11 AM back in May, and I saw this...

I thought 'Poor Scion, it must have hit a wall?' because as i drove slightly past it i could see the shattered remains of a cute little engine and radiator bits and pieces scattered near its crushed front left tire.

Then I noticed something, it had hit something worse than a wall...
An XC90.

Usually in a T-bone collision the car being hit takes most damage, but as the photos below show, here not so.

The car was completely drive-able and the owner was strutting around smiling that his car had taken the impact so well. I would have done the same, and did. :D

Volvo for Life

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
When I was buying my S80 a person in a Chevy Colorado slammed into the rear left section of one of the sales people's S60 that was parked out front. The entire front of her car basically fell off (bumper, headlights, grille) and her right front fender was peeled back toward the passenger door. The S60 (last generation) was in surprisingly good condition. I was impressed with how it held up, especially considering the condition of the other car.

I have a picture (though it's kind of crappy) but photobucket doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I was buying my S80 a person in a Chevy Colorado slammed into the rear left section of one of the sales people's S60 that was parked out front. The entire front of her car basically fell off (bumper, headlights, grille) and her right front fender was peeled back toward the passenger door. The S60 (last generation) was in surprisingly good condition. I was impressed with how it held up, especially considering the condition of the other car.

I have a picture (though it's kind of crappy) but photobucket doesn't seem to be working for me right now.
Look forward to seeing them soon :D

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Next time he will pick on someone his own size............... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts