231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

These were shot on the cruise up to the Automass Show at Toyota Park this weekend in Chicago!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
^^ At least there's a chica driving the car, but agreed, fake tilt shift FTL.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Clean car. I like the tinted headlamps.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the headlight covers at Lamin-x, I can see fine, not much difference without them!! My friend took the pic with his Iphone and some cool app and thats not a girl driving, thats me!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I liked the lamin-x because it protects the glass and I dont have to take the headlight apart and paint the inside of it which would void my warranty.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
need to smoke those side markers for two thumbs up....other than that I give it 1.95 thumbs up :D

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Because you can see 1/10th of the face? lol
Yeah you don't look like a girl. I guess its the shades that are throwing ppl off. Your R is cleannn Jimmy. Looks great. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
The sunglasses aren't even fully white...the mouth and (I think) facial hair made me realize it was a dude. :p

Great car, though. The mods look nice.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Get the side markers filled then painted to match ... that's what I did ... makes a huge difference ... clean car though ... I'd also black out the centercaps ... and maybe paint the calipers red ... or black with red "Rs" to match your grille.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah you don't look like a girl. I guess its the shades that are throwing ppl off. Your R is cleannn Jimmy. Looks great. :thumbup:

Thanks brother!! cant wait to hang out again soon!! If you are going to register for Another Level carshow its open now @ anotherlevelcarshow.com. We should put the R's together!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts