SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I didn't get jack squat from the dealer I purchased my S40 at. I do know someone else (Cough!, buzz, Cough!) who got a very cool toy!!<P><BR>Carlos<BR>2001 Volvo S40 "Volvo for life"

·
Registered
141 Posts
Uhm... yeah... I did get a toy. A 1/20th scale, radio controlled Rydell S40 from my salesman. Its away from the hands of my 4 year old nephew and back in the box and on the top shelf of my desk where its-a-gonna stay.<P>I also received a 5 lb. tin of cashews from the Volvo service tech., and the service general manager sent me a $100 service voucher... plus my 10% VCOA discount on parts and service.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.enterprisemotorcars.com" TARGET=_blank>www.enterprisemotorcars.com</A> <P>

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought mine from TDS. I guess the biggest present they could give me was the tax-free purchase. They also gave me a limo ride from the airport, free lunch (Swedish meatballs!), and got me a big discount on my ferry ride to Germany. But no houseplants.<P>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all,<P>I recieved a large basket full of goodies that was so big it had to go in the back! Inside i found cheese, wine, crackers, sour candies, and a whole bunch of other things to make you fat! The baskets are made by the dealership owners wife if i recall.<P>Sorry to those who received nothing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts