SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My momentum plus will arrive soon, just realize if a regular fabric floor mat will come with it or I do need purchase one as an accessories?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
The XC90 comes with a set of floor mats, at no extra cost.

I would also highly recommend that you take a look at the Protection Plus package; it includes a set of rubber mats for all three rows plus a stainless steel rear bumper protector that can come in very handy. This can be installed at the port, prior to your XC90 being shipped to your retailer.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you man!
My car arrived port on 9/16 with Manon, but the dealer did not call me yet for pickup, any chance if the car is still in the port?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I can recommend a mat for the trunk as well. It's a Volvo mat, perfect fit, great quality. Textile on one side and rubber on the other side so you can choose which side you want. IF you use the third row, just remove one part of the mat.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can recommend a mat for the trunk as well. It's a Volvo mat, perfect fit, great quality. Textile on one side and rubber on the other side so you can choose which side you want. IF you use the third row, just remove one part of the mat.

From dealer or manufacture ?

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Thank you man!
My car arrived port on 9/16 with Manon, but the dealer did not call me yet for pickup, any chance if the car is still in the port?

These are questions that only your Volvo retailer can answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts