SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My model year 2017 V60 did not have this as standard. I found this out the hard way sitting in NYC traffic breathing in exhaust-So disappointing at this price point. Apparently, only the cars with the optional clean zone system came with the carbon filters. Is this the same case for MY 2019 vehicles? Please tell me Volvo has fixed this.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
My model year 2017 V60 did not have this as standard. I found this out the hard way sitting in NYC traffic breathing in exhaust-So disappointing at this price point. Apparently, only the cars with the optional clean zone system came with the carbon filters. Is this the same case for MY 2019 vehicles? Please tell me Volvo has fixed this.
Our S60 comes with a cabin filter, although I do not know if it comes with a carbon cabin filter. What is standard is what they call Clean Zone Air Quality System:

“This system continuously monitors the incoming air quality and detects substances – such as carbon monoxide, hydrocarbon and nitrogen dioxides and will temporarily shut off all incoming air and start recirculating the air inside the cabin.
It also helps reduce some chemical odors from the outside, ie: from windshield washer fluid. This helps to ensure that the air you breathe in the car is clean, often cleaner than that outside.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts