SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried Tasca but it doesn't look like they carry them. No black/charcoal on ebay either. If anyone knows a good source at a good price, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e-mail sent. Charcoal.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'd like to do a full carpet swap from Gobi to charcoal, but I bet shipping the front tubs would be costly.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I'd like to do a full carpet swap from Gobi to charcoal, but I bet shipping the front tubs would be costly.
Yes, they certainly are expensive to ship, but in all honesty, new ones don't cost too much. You're better off ordering brand new front carpets than dealing with shipping used ones...

·
Registered
224 Posts
did you try the stealership?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dealership wants the vin. But since my car came with Gobi, that doesn't help. I may consider doing the carpet as well down the road but I have spent far too much on the R already in the last 30 days :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Placed my order with George at Viva. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mats showed up yesterday from Viva. They are perfect!! Will get some photos and post when I get the car back from stereo install tomorrow. Thanks George!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've seen some people that seem to have charcol mats over gobi carpet. Is that something people do? Looked pretty good to me, matches the contrast of the seats and dash anyway.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's what I am doing. I got the idea from the E39 M5 guys who have caramel interior with black accents. They often do black mats and/or carpet and it looks great. They also come with black suede headliners. I did that in my BMW myself and think I will have to do it eventually in the VR as well.

No sense in having tan mats IMO.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bump for pictures!
George are you able to get your hands on the OEM rubber ones?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very interested in pictures of the charcoal over Gobi, and I'll place an order if they look great. I'd like carpet floormats to go with my winter mats, but I agree that Gobi mats would be silly.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am picking up the car in an hour and will post up some high res shots when I get home.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice pics, I have the same interior color and was wondering how it'd look (going with rubber though)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts