SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently it's hard to beat Tirerack prices (around $260-270 for WITH shipping) but they are back ordered for the front right sport struts 35-110774. I would have wanted to do this not too late into the summer...

Anyone knows of another trusted source that would have similar prices?
btw: I came across a company called eshocks.com ($724 + free shipping for the set of 4) but I'm not sure how trusted they are...

Rear vs. front I can order from different places but right and left I'd rather get it from the same place in case they come with different hardware and/or accessories.

Bilstein Doesn't seem to offer a lot of sales either for these kinds of sport shocks :/

The parts I'm trying to find at the best price possible since they are already so pricey!!!:
FR: 35-110774
FL: 35-110767
RR&RL: 2X 24-113830

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'll have to check those two places. It seems that Bilstein quantities are limited! They are hard to find in stock...

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Shox.com great customer service fast delivery great prices.
+1 I would suggest calling though. The website is less than stellar.
FYI, I know from talking with the sales rep there that Bilstein is slow with backorders.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thats not true, placed a order on a friday and delivery was monday.. great customer service, all Items in stock, both sport and hd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts