SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Live near the US HQ in NJ, and have never ever seen a posting anywhere for jobs at Volvo.<br>Thanks!

·
Administrator
55,811 Posts
Re: Does anyone know how to get into Volvo USA? (VolvoPup)

isn't the "main" HQ in CA and just a few folks have remained in NJ?<p>

·
Registered
445 Posts
Re: Does anyone know how to get into Volvo USA? ([email protected])

Yes if I remember correctly the Volva NA headquarters is in Irvine, CA. I, in fact, drove past the big sign on the freeway the other day while on my way to the Irvine Spectrum. Its right off the 5 freeway. There are quite a number of vehicle manufacturer corp offices down there (Chrysler, Volvo, etc)

·
Registered
19 Posts

you're from Warwick? I'm from Warwick! Crazy small world.<p>Goodluck trying to get in there. I've been trying since my senior year of college (3 1/2 years ago) and still nothing. Thanks to Ford, they are in employment lock till further notice.<p>-Ryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is an actual road...<br>Volvo Drive in Rockleigh, NJ<br>this is near the BMW and Merchrysler sites...<p>Hey NFG neighbor, shout out to ya'

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

<A HREF="http://www.volvocars.us" TARGET="_blank">http://www.volvocars.us</A> <p>look for Careers

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

Somewhat related; I'm trying to get into the corp. arena of a car manufacturer in the NE area (in their legal dept. if possible) and it seems FEW car makers post positions on their site!! The sites are mostly about buying and maintaining cars; financing a car; their sponsporships of activites, etc. Of course some have sales associates positions, but that is that is not what im interested in. Oh well, I will have to do it the old fashion way: send out letters & CVs!!!

·
Banned
63,535 Posts

US HQ in Irvine, Ca. Ford PAG (Premium automotive group) is headquatered in Ca<p>Volvo NA used to be in Rockleigh, NJwith some East Coast VP's etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts