SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: (matty429)

Boxter maybe with an auto, there is no way to beat an S they are far faster cars, even an R with goodies would be hard press to match one much less beat one. 13.6 @105 MPH for a Boxter with little tracktion issues. 14.7 @96 MPH is the BEST chip time posted. Do the math

· Registered
116 Posts
you're assuming that we are both the best drivers in the world?

I knew I was in for it when I posted that...

But it's ok , I've got nothing to prove...I lived it...

I guess I should've added it was the previous Gen 250HP Boxter S

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well my dad has a dealer trying to find me a black T5 FWD 6spd w/ t-tec, sports package w/ 17" sagitta, audio package and bi-xenons. They say that the bi-xenon lights are the only problem because its a stand alone option and not many come like that. :-(

· Registered
547 Posts
Re: (FBplaya0085)

Quote, originally posted by FBplaya0085 »
Well my dad has a dealer trying to find me a black T5 FWD 6spd w/ t-tec, sports package w/ 17" sagitta, audio package and bi-xenons. They say that the bi-xenon lights are the only problem because its a stand alone option and not many come like that. :-(

whateveryou do, make sure you get the bi-xenon. best option available imo

· Registered
243 Posts
Re: (awd)

Quote, originally posted by awd »

AWD......... do you have a pics of your car with the Eibach's put on? i'd like to see how the wheel gap looks like with those springs? thanks http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,508 Posts
Re: Does anyone have the Evolve Powerchip? (FBplaya0085)

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: (awd)

Quote, originally posted by awd »

I am definitely going to get bi-xenon on it. Its just that the dude at the dealer said that they are hard to find or whatever.

· Registered
392 Posts
OSD?
Get what you want and play in Europe for a bit with free airfare.

Jack
2005 XC70 premium, convenience, climate, bixenon, premium audio, subwoofer, wood wheel, usa-spec/ipod + satellite
2006 V50 AWD T5 6SP premium, climate, convenience, xenon, premium audio, dstc, e silver, OSD Gotenburg 6/06

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.