SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am most likely getting an S40 T5 (my dads finally leaning away from the 2.4i), and I was wondering if it significantly changes performance, (acceleration, gas mileage) If anyone has it please let me know how you like it and your gas mileage thanks!

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow really? thats good to here. I had no idea an s40 could keep up with a boxster S w/ only a chip. Does it tend to burn out with the stock tires? I wouldnt be suprised with all of the torque you get from Gold 91 and 93. Thanks for the reply, that is exactly what i needed to hear. No i want to buy the chip even more.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well my dad has a dealer trying to find me a black T5 FWD 6spd w/ t-tec, sports package w/ 17" sagitta, audio package and bi-xenons. They say that the bi-xenon lights are the only problem because its a stand alone option and not many come like that. :-(

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: (awd)

Quote, originally posted by awd »
whateveryou do, make sure you get the bi-xenon. best option available imo

I am definitely going to get bi-xenon on it. Its just that the dude at the dealer said that they are hard to find or whatever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.