SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling my car and my parents cars' CARFAX reports.<br>I have a 06 S60 2.5T AWD, my mother has 94 Jeep Cherokee Country, and my father has the 97 Volvo 850 GLT.. if anyone can help me, please PM me your email address. I will send you the VIN #s. Thank you!! :]

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE CARFAX ACCESS? (kyungjunhan)

I use Autocheck<br>10 bucks ($30) including PP fees and I will do the 3 cars, (costs me $9.60 each)<br>The only difference is Autocheck does not show servicingm just owner and title history and of course accidents which they seem to do better than Carfax does

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

Or you can get the unlimited for 60 days Autocheck for just 24.99. That is what I did when I was car shopping...

·
Registered
543 Posts

whoa! Didn't you just get a body kit for your S60? You want to sell the kit? How Much?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the offer but Jeff [GBRJeff] was awesome to send me the AutoCheck reports at no cost! This is why SS is awesome AND ADDICTING at the same time. A gift and a curse, I tell you! LOL Thank you again, awesome Jeff!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor and check this VIN out for me YV1RH527562542984 would appreciate it a lot! Thanks

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Re: (cduncan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>cduncan</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor and check this VIN out for me YV1RH527562542984 would appreciate it a lot! Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE><p><br>Nice 1st post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts