SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do88 is a Swedish company, based and rooted in Nykvarn. We have been in this business since 2007 and has mainly had our focus on Saab and Volvo since, with several model adapted intercoolers developed over the years. Earlier this year, we took on the project of developing a bigger and better performin intercooler for the Volvo S60 / V60. Here´s our achievement!

666 USD

As ever, performing continuous and repeated tests to verify that our theories work just as good in practice, as on paper. Using in-house 3D scanning, CFD analysis and flow bench verifying, the step from development to production is never far and we can easily change, modify, rethink and revise our products. We consider our relative smallness as a strength. The products are purchased either directly from us at affordable shipping costs, or from any of our dealers. Customer support is the fundamental corner stone upon which this company rests. Once emerging as a reaction to the absolute lack of customer support related to major, renowned companies, we take our customers very seriously. This is crucial to us. The treatment is supposed to be personal and all questions are answered ASAP. That is the way of do88.

Offered to you is this intercooler for Volvo S60 / V60. This is a top of the line product and the perfect choice for anyone looking to upgrade!

Purchasing a do88 product gives you the right to accept top quality and top performance, at reasonable cost. Let´s lay it out in figures for you:

* Enlarged core volume with 74 %, 13342cm3 (7676cm3).
* % improved air flow through the core at 0,15 bar / 2,18 psi, 448CFM (335CFM).
* 28 % lower post intercooler temperature during the same conditions, 31°C (53°C).
* Offset Bar & Plate cell core.
* Drop in fitment.
* Thorough mounting instructions. See it here!

Fitment guide:

Volvo S60 / V60 without radar in grille (for adaptive cruise control and pedestrian detection)

Engine: Modelyear:

T3* 2011-
T4* 2011-
2,0T 2010
T5 2011-
T6 2014-
T6 AWD 2010-
T6 Polestar 2014-

D3 2010-
D4 2013-
D4 AWD 2013-
D5 2010-
D5 AWD 2010-

Transmission:
Fits both manual and automatic gearbox.

OEM-reference: 31338475 / 31319423

*Only cars with 2 litre engine.​

We are ready to ship this item worldwide within 1-2 days. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] , or go right ahead and order your intercooler at any of our partners:

http://www.eeuroparts.com
http://www.eurosporttuning.com
http://www.vivaperformance.com
http://re-volvparts.com

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
When will you have one that fits cars with the radar in the grille? This wouldn't fit a US-Spec Polestar model because they all come with the radar as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
+1

·
Registered
132 Posts
When will you have one that fits cars with the radar in the grille? This wouldn't fit a US-Spec Polestar model because they all come with the radar as well.
Do you have a picture of that? I'm curious. Was not aware of this feature (new Volvo owner).

Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
44 Posts
Too bad you have to cut the car up. I wonder what it costs for that piece you have to cut.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Do you have a picture of that? I'm curious. Was not aware of this feature (new Volvo owner).

Thanks, Eric
If you have a a Platinum (2015.5-up) or car equipped with Technology package you have an extra radar in the front grille.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I'm chomping at the bit to get one as soon as the adaptive cruise compatible one comes on the market.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm chomping at the bit to get one as soon as the adaptive cruise compatible one comes on the market.
Adaptive Cruise is amazing. Would not sacrifice this feature for anything. Transforms a long drive into an extended sight seeing pleasure trip!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Adaptive Cruise is amazing. Would not sacrifice this feature for anything. Transforms a long drive into an extended sight seeing pleasure trip!
+1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any news on a cooler that fits with the front grill radar?

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No news yet chaps. We´re currently working on some other projects. Patience fellows! :)

BR,
Isak, do88.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.