SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed this after several months. I thought that my previous 2018 XC60 had puddle lights, but I can't remember. My 2020 R-Design does not. Does anyone have these?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just noticed this after several months. I thought that my previous 2018 XC60 had puddle lights, but I can't remember. My 2020 R-Design does not. Does anyone have these?
My 2018 R-Design does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The new XC60 MY2018-2019 never had that option, and indoor lighting lags behind the competition in every way (X3, GLC, Q5 )

I have Light package, high level option, which is the highest level of lighting equipment and there is no such option

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's located in door handles - "Colour coordinated door handles, illumination and puddle lights"

·
Registered
99 Posts
My 2019 Inscription has them in the bottom of the doors. My 2013 R-Design had them in the base of the mirrors.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My 2019 Momentum has them on the bottom of the doors. I replaced mine with a light that displays 'Volvo' in a circle.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts