SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as some of you know, DW had a bit of an altercation involving the left front of our C70 and the right rear of a Subaru. Immediately got the insurance folks and collision center on the case. Apparently , there are NO white bumper covers in the Americas...ours has been on 'backorder' for two weeks and we were finally told today not to expect it before the 14th! :mad:

I'm pretty sure I could have gone to Sweden and picked one up by now!!! Dang!!! (Good thing it's over 100 degrees each day; but it sure would be nice to have in the early mornings.)Dang!!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Body shop next door here in Vancouver has a V50 that's been waiting for a rear cover - any colour - for 12 days now...
Wow! Latest on ours is MAYBE the end of the week. Dang, it's not like it's an out-of-date model...it's the current body style! Nice insurance company is paying for the rental that is rapidly approaching 30 days...after that, it's on our dime. 102 again today, but I'd still like to drop the top first thing in the mornings. :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hope you get it back quickly....rather, hope it's back by now! Please send your 102 deg. weather my way! I feel our summer passing too quickly here in the East.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you get it back quickly....rather, hope it's back by now! Please send your 102 deg. weather my way! I feel our summer passing too quickly here in the East.
Finally got it back on Friday(101 degrees), just in time for torrential rain on Saturday! We're in for some slightly cooler weather this week...99 degrees for the highest temp. We just picked up the new Acura RDX with a phenomenal sound system that DW absolutely loves; but, she loves her 'vert even more!

Come on down for a visit, Brenda...we've got at least another month of summer left. It doesn't really cool off until Halloween. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts