SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have an 07 S60R that I want to get a second set of tires/wheels for. The wheels I'm looking at are 18' and I bought the car with the 17' pegs. I've heard from a few folks that if I go from 17' to 18' I'm absolutely going to need 15mm spacers. I enjoy driving my cars stock and am hesitant to do any modding. Do I really need spacers if I run 18' wheels?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Depends on the wheel, if it's pegs then you don't, but others may require it to clear the calipers. What wheels are you planning on running?

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have an 07 S60R that I want to get a second set of tires/wheels for. The wheels I'm looking at are 18' and I bought the car with the 17' pegs. I've heard from a few folks that if I go from 17' to 18' I'm absolutely going to need 15mm spacers. I enjoy driving my cars stock and am hesitant to do any modding. Do I really need spacers if I run 18' wheels?
Some wheels do. My 18” Volvo/BBS Nebulas need spacers in the front and rear to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on the wheel, if it's pegs then you don't, but others may require it to clear the calipers. What wheels are you planning on running?

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
I'm very interested in the MIDIR wheels that come off C30s and C70s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts