SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As someone who is turning 40 in less than two years, I have decided that a convertible is my next car. And a hardtop convertible is the perfect choice. While I have never been a big fan of Volvos (they seem a bit too sedate and unadventurous), I have liked pictures of the C70 and was very intrigued by it.<p>I recently took one on a test drive and liked it. The top was fascinating to watch, the car was roomy, power was good. However, I'm just not excited about it. The silver with grey interior may have had something to do with it (it seemed too drab and monochramatic) but, like other Volvos, I just don't know that I'm feeling the urge to spend $43,000 on it.<p>I thought this was going to be my next car, now I'm hoping that the rumors of a Lexus IS convertible are true.<p>Anyone else feeling this way or do I just not have the Volvo-loving gene?<br>

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was able to test drive the car (all black) for a few hours. I really like the looks of it, but I think it is way too expensive. Inside too much plastic and not classy looking; Just a plain S40. Also, I don't understand Volvo's interior design team. Only the black color looks good. If you decide for a lighter color it looks awful. So many different shades of gray.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts