SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am I the only one that can't get a comfy position with my foot? When I put my foot how I always have it the top of my foot always hits or gets stuck when I try to brake. It would be dangerous in an emergency.

What the heck yo!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Im a size umpteen and there are plenty of space restrictions I cant get around. I have to angle my foot to catch the lower portion of pedals....its mostly because I cant fit my legs perpendicular to the dash so I must angle them. Long road trips = knee problems as they are angled for long periods of time.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Try and drive a Corvette. Haha. But I have no problems at all. It may take some getting use to.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
What size are your feet? I'm a size 11 and I'm mostly fine. I do have some boots, however, and it's a bit difficult to squeeze the one between the gas and brake pedal as you mentioned since it's wide, which is one reason I rarely wear the boots anymore, sadly!

From driving other cars, however, it's not anything unusual as far as spacing goes for the gas pedal and brake...

·
Registered
Jaguar XFR
3,270 Posts
im size 13 and I haven't had an issues when braking for emergencies.. But It took me a few days to get used to the limited space...

·
Registered
4,740 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Size 12, if I wear my boots then I have the issue, just my normal shoes not so much. It happens once in a while. You just adapt to the car, it will get less annoying.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts