SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks, those of you who are coming up to the second year of your subscription or someone who already finished one year can probably answer this. Is Volvo / dealer supposed to pay for DMV renewal fees and send over the registration docs or is that my responsibility?

I am about to send email to care by volvo rep but i thought i would ask here. in CA registration fee is close to my monthly payment :mad:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't know the answer to our plate fees, but I did get a call last week from Liberty Mutual, she told me my policy was being reviewed and I could save if I bundled my home with auto. I told her I only had Liberty Mutual because it was included with the program, and I could care less about the premium rate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello folks, those of you who are coming up to the second year of your subscription or someone who already finished one year can probably answer this. Is Volvo / dealer supposed to pay for DMV renewal fees and send over the registration docs or is that my responsibility?

I am about to send email to care by volvo rep but i thought i would ask here. in CA registration fee is close to my monthly payment :mad:
I received my vehicle registration renewal notice a few days ago here in CA and was wondering the exact same thing. I assumed that the DMV fees were rolled into the monthly "price" we each pay which was the cost of the model you selected plus the insurance, DMV, etc. Wasn't the beauty that "all we had to pay for was gas?"

Let me know what the CBV rep says.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got the reply from CBV rep and they said I am responsible for paying it. Volvo only covers first year of registration payments in California. Apparently it is because of some California Law

·
Registered
174 Posts

I renewed mine earlier this year. It is registered as a vehicle for hire, at least in FL, so cost a bit more than expected

1 - 6 of 6 Posts