- AUX port or an FM transmitter
- Bluetooth receiver
- Audio cable, 5 meters long, 2 x jack 3,5mm
- Car phone charger, 5V
- Standard set of tools
- Friendly printing house
Lets do this!
- Buy the bluetooth receiver (20$), disassemble, solder wires to microphone, LED, buttons. Replace the battery with capacitor.
- Remove dome light, activate empty button ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuO_USKUASk ). If you don't have this button, you can use the one on your waterfall console, next to the MENU.
- Disassemble "passenger airbag off" warning light (unused in my car, because I don't have the off switch), remove the paint from it with nitro solvent, design new warning light/bluetooth indicator and print it.
- Hide wires under seals, trim and dashboard. You need two wires - audio to AUX port and ACC hot power (from cigarette lighter), connect everything and done!
To be honest, I spend most time on the indicator
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) means that you can stream music in high quality.
HFP (Hands-Free Profile) means that you can use the device to answer calls.
Controls are easy, just one button. Press once to play, pause, answer or end call. Press twice to redial last number.