SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Considering the lease of a new S60 and was wondering what kind of discount off MSRP most people were getting? I’m looking at a T6 Inscription with Advanced package. I don’t live in a competitive market unfortunately (Madison, WI). There’s only one dealer in Madison and Milwaukee each and they’re owned by the same group.

Needless to say they haven’t been very aggressive with their pricing and I’ve struggled to get them to go more then 2k off MSRP. Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Hi everyone,

Considering the lease of a new S60 and was wondering what kind of discount off MSRP most people were getting? I’m looking at a T6 Inscription with Advanced package. I don’t live in a competitive market unfortunately (Madison, WI). There’s only one dealer in Madison and Milwaukee each and they’re owned by the same group.

Needless to say they haven’t been very aggressive with their pricing and I’ve struggled to get them to go more then 2k off MSRP. Thoughts?
2018's should be deeply discounted, because 2019 was a redesign year. So I'm not sure how much dealers are going to "give away" their brand new car. 2019 S60s seem to be selling fairly well, too. So the incentives are not as lucrative.

If you don't mind getting a 2018, I am sure you could score a pretty decent deal. As these cars are now "outdated".

7je3Jxx.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wasn’t getting enough off of a lightly optioned T6 Momentum, but was able to get a good deal on a highly optioned T6 Inscription that they had in stock, about $6.5k off MSRP. I assume it’s been there for a little while since it has a very low VIN sequence.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Considering you will be able to order 2020s in the next 2 months, you should be able to get a good deal on a 2019. I was told the window to order one is closing as they gear up for the 2020s. Many dealers have 2019 S60s on their lots, so you may have to compromise on color and options. I'm ordering a 2020 as soon as they take those orders.

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Hi everyone,

Figure out exactly what you want and then be willing to travel to find the right deal. I bet you could do better at one of the Chicago stores.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Shipping a car is also only like $1000. Go on websites like cars.com and check the entire country. If you get a good enough deal traveling or shipping the car may be well worth the cost.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Shipping a car is also only like $1000. Go on websites like cars.com and check the entire country. If you get a good enough deal traveling or shipping the car may be well worth the cost.
I paid $625 to ship my car over 1200 miles....$1000 seem steep?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts