SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, having been "downsized" about a year ago, I haven't been on this forum since then. I now have 44K on the S60R. I've gone thru 5 front air dams ( part of the body kit) as a result of living in rural Kansas. No other problems. Early on, my disc changer didn't work and the dealer replaced it in the first 1,000k miles. Today, a disc stuck and I get an "error" message. I couldn't find an answer using the search function but I'm sure there's a manual way of ejecting a disc. What's the simple answer? thanks.
BTW, after all these miles, I am increasingly disappointed with this car but, for some reason, I still love it. I've had Yokohama Db2's on it for about 15K miles (on the advice of Tirerack) and they are TERRIBLE!!! Don't use them. I just ordered the Pirelli M&S. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Disc player (myVolvoS60T5)

Quote, originally posted by myVolvoS60T5 »
lol and hehe.... at "disc player"
Very helpful comment

I think you may have to take it to the dealer, they may replace the radio but make sure you get your disc back, Volvo is notorious for keeping them

·
Registered
19 Posts
backordered disc players

Took mine to the dealer 5 weeks ago for the jammed disc player. I knew in advance that the head unit would be replaced from others on this board. When picking up the car, service guy tells me they're on backorder. Called him 4 times to try and see when it will be in, won't return my calls. Guess they're on a slow boat from China
Also told him he could pull one out of the cars on the floor j/k but he didn't laugh. Having to live with only radio is about to drive my nuts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts