SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the connection from Charles Linden, and already told Matt about this. Today, I just placed an order with this guy. You have no idea how cheap these rotors are. For example, on my c70..they can get the front pair for $140 and $120 for the rear ones. YES, a PAIR, and they are brembo!! Brand new and never been used. Cross drilled and slotted. That guy told me he just happen to have connection for these blank rotors from Brembo, and he just have the shop he used to work at to do the work on the rotors.<P>I don't mind the fact that they are still the same OE size. Heck..when was the last time you were able to get rotors this cheap for your late models?<P>Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm not doing this to help the guy to make $$$, I just thought maybe I should share this news to everyone.<P>Now I wonder if my cousin will be able to use my rear rotors from the C70.... To be honest, my rear ones are still in almost perfect condition..I'm just vain..hehehe..want the front and rear rotors to look somewhat in sync.<P>Kai

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad, just check IPD's web site. They are also offering almost the same price. About $142 for the front, and $95 for the rear. However, for some reason Charles Linden at Volvospeed was posting that he got $120 for the front, and $110 for the rear. Maybe just for 850s..they are cheaper. <BR>It's just that the ones IPD is offering don't have cross drilled or slotted. Kinda makes you wonder what kinda profit these people are making, and I don't just mean IPD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts