SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DIM no longer shows MPG,range, etc. I still get messages , door open, etc.

Anyone know if this is fuse relate or something else? It seems strange that I get messages but none of the other details.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
in your xc90? or V70?.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XC90

Our reverse camera is also acting odd. Sometimes it doesn't come up and now it appears to have different text across the top when it does pop up.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
XC90

Our reverse camera is also acting odd. Sometimes it doesn't come up and now it appears to have different text across the top when it does pop up.
Seems like a software issue...

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Good thing your have warranty

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The DIM started working again this weekend. When I would rotate the dial on the stalk nothing would change but now I am able to rotate through all the options. Reverse camera started working but the message on the screen was hit or miss and the screen itself is still inconsistent. Working to schedule a visit with our dealer. I fear they will not be able to duplicate the issue(s) so hopefully there are some codes stored.

more to follow...

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife received some message stating something has been reset to turn off the key and restart - she can't remember the exact message, I can't duplicate - anyone have an idea?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
get a camera and be readdy to take video lol. Hard to duplicate things at the dealer!!!.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dealer did a large software reload today. Picked it up, everything appeared fine and i headed home.

- DIM is working, seems snappier.
- Reverse camera stopped working so back we go.

I noticed the "Park Assist" text in the radio LCD screen was flickering. I turned off PA but the screen didn't react.

I recorded a video of it not working an emailed it to my service advisor. Hopefully they sort it out. Wifey is not pleased. :(

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer ordering a replacement infotainment module - should fix the flickering LCD screen and intermittent Reverse CAM operation. I am enjoying a S60 T6 AWD with dynamic suspension as the loaner vehicle. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts