SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a sweet diecast version of my car. Color is not exactly right, looks more like "Magic" Blue than "Caspian" Blue, but it has my wheels and same interior color. $50.00 on ebay, and I am psyched.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Thats cool. My wife got me one of "our" A4. The model was mine, the car was hers.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
LOL... my wife got me the silver V60 model 1:43, then painted it with rebel blue from the dealer, leaving the mirrors and trim silver of course. ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My S60 model is orange, I have debated painting it Saville Grey, like my old car. My Saab models are all the correct color (black, lol)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Black, black, black... EBay link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Haha, I love it. I picked up a Power Blue with black interior and Bors die cast model to match my V60 I bought last year. I just wish there was a 1/18 scale version to match the 1/18 scale 122S and C70 models on my office desk.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I just bought the V60 Polestar model. It matches my car's color already so I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
haha... snob! ;)
For a $60k car I'm getting the diecast model. ;) Heh, they should have sent those free to all 15/15.5 owners as a thank you.

And I also bought my STCC and V8 supercar but can't take them on track though. One can wish...

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
You have the radio controlled version on your gift wish list? ;)
My gift wish list is a 911 GT3 RS or 918 for real tracking fun. Not going to happen unless I win a lottery. ;)

In the mean time I'll enjoy looking at my 1:43 race cars on my work desk. Hah!

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts

Did you order from Polestar's store?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
LOL... my wife got me the silver V60 model 1:43, then painted it with rebel blue from the dealer, leaving the mirrors and trim silver of course. ;)
That was cool!

·
Registered
70 Posts
A year later...

Haha, I love it. I picked up a Power Blue with black interior and Bors die cast model to match my V60 I bought last year. I just wish there was a 1/18 scale version to match the 1/18 scale 122S and C70 models on my office desk.
Well then, almost a year later (digging this thread up since the search didn't reveal any similar ones, hehe) and I found a 1/18 scale V60 in exactly the color scheme I was looking for. In memoriam of the ol' Power Blue w/ Bors I parted with earlier this month, I bought a 1/18 copy through an eBay vendor in China a week and a half ago. Also picked up a 1/18 of the current generation XC60 in white. Unfortunately black wasn't a color option (only white or java) so it doesn't match my real one.

They arrived today, and being a slow afternoon in the office I took some pics with the iPhone.

I posted more of the XC60 in the XC60 forum here.

Both are of excellent quality and detail inside and out. All 4 doors open, the mirrors fold in, and the back seat even folds down. Great additions to my 1/18 scale collection of cars I have/had in real life. :thumbup:

- Dan

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Both of them are excellent!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dammit, you just made me spend $175 on Die Cast cars... thanks :)

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Hah, nice find. And the diecast models on Polestar's site are now discounted!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts