SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so and you have a picture and part number that would be awesome.

Gary

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
I've never seen one, the oval one matches the bumper cutout perfectly so I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
From the factory no. However, there was a volvo after sale accessory kit for the EU that you could have purchased for the second oval pipe and a similar bumper with two cut outs.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Gary are you talking about a dual cut out bumper for the C70 similar to the 2000 V70R? If so, the answer is no. My guess is you're talking about a dual pipe tip for the single exhaust through the cut out on the driver's side of the bumper.

This is what was offered in the Accessories catalog for the S70, V70, C70, 850 and it's listed with different part numbers only for the 854/5 S/V70 based on year and turbo status. I'm assuming based on your question you've attempted to fit an OEM dual pipe in the C70 cut out and it didn't fit?

As for PM's assertion of the dual cut-out bumper I've never seen that, would love to see the catalog that includes it as the only ones I've seen have the universal FR (French), GB (British), NL (Dutch), DE (German) offerings.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gary are you talking about a dual cut out bumper for the C70 similar to the 2000 V70R? If so, the answer is no. My guess is you're talking about a dual pipe tip for the single exhaust through the cut out on the driver's side of the bumper.

This is what was offered in the Accessories catalog for the S70, V70, C70, 850 and it's listed with different part numbers only for the 854/5 S/V70 based on year and turbo status. I'm assuming based on your question you've attempted to fit an OEM dual pipe in the C70 cut out and it didn't fit?

As for PM's assertion of the dual cut-out bumper I've never seen that, would love to see the catalog that includes it as the only ones I've seen have the universal FR (French), GB (British), NL (Dutch), DE (German) offerings.
Correct the dual pipe tip is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am doubting that is oem but thank you. Not really looking for a dual exhaust. Just a dual tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts