SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be kind enough to meet up and let me use their Nav DVD to test my system? (Detroit area)

My DVD has some obvious scratches, but it worked 85% of the time until recently when it decided to work 0% of the time. I'm just trying to find a way around paying $199 for the new DVDs from the dealer when I'm not even sure that's the problem.

Plus you get the benefit of seeing my heavily modded R... not really, just some badass ski racks, window tint, and a boost gauge.

-Med

·
Registered
335 Posts
No NAV in mine man, otherwise I'd do it. Good luck man.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Opened up the player and cleaned the optics a few weeks ago. Not that I'm the most computer technically savvy person out there, but I think I did a pretty good job. Didn't help.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm in flint and have the NAV DVD in my glove box. Id be willing to meet up and help a brother out.
If you're willing to meet halfway that'd make life easy?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I travel to Detroit periodically on business and would be willing to meet you somewhere! Not sure when my next trip will be, but I'll drop you a note/PM when I do. It could be within the next week or two if you can wait a bit.

^And Bryan, I usually drive through Flint to Detroit's northside by way of I-69 to I-75 to avoid the traffic of 94, 696, etc. I frequent the B-Dubs by Genesse Valley Center Mall on the way home for dinner. We should get together!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I travel to Detroit periodically on business and would be willing to meet you somewhere! Not sure when my next trip will be, but I'll drop you a note/PM when I do. It could be within the next week or two if you can wait a bit.

^And Bryan, I usually drive through Flint to Detroit's northside by way of I-69 to I-75 to avoid the traffic of 94, 696, etc. I frequent the B-Dubs by Genesse Valley Center Mall on the way home for dinner. We should get together!
I am down, I actually live right near the I-69/I-75 intersection, right near Bishop airport. Let me know anytime you're in the area and maybe we can figure something out!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pic of the DVD.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="kAuEmn1"><a href="//imgur.com/kAuEmn1">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
If I can get one of those dvds I can probably duplicate it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Would anyone be kind enough to meet up and let me use their Nav DVD to test my system? (Detroit area)

My DVD has some obvious scratches, but it worked 85% of the time until recently when it decided to work 0% of the time. I'm just trying to find a way around paying $199 for the new DVDs from the dealer when I'm not even sure that's the problem.

Plus you get the benefit of seeing my heavily modded R... not really, just some badass ski racks, window tint, and a boost gauge.

-Med
dose friday work for you . i have a 2004 VR

·
Registered
73 Posts

-Med
dose friday work for you . i have a 2004 VR

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Zack, we are meeting up today in the Fenton area, along with qwkbrk too because he will be in the area. We are thinking late afternoon/early evening if you'd be able to join?

·
Registered
536 Posts
If I can get one of those dvds I can probably duplicate it.
I was thinking the same thing. if someone could rip the cd to an iso it really could help out. The newer the DVD the better, the one op has looks to be from 2003.

·
Registered
290 Posts
This is the one I have. I have a cd/dvd burner on my computer I can try out to make an ISO. I can try later today when I get a chance. looks like my disk set is 2005.1. this disk is disk 2, Im guessing my disk 1 is in the RTI player.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts