SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere on screen I can see what versions of whatever is loaded on the car? In software forums and customer support calls, the first question anyone asks you is "what version of xx do you have?" (the second question is always "have you done a reboot") Given that this vehicle, and others will be as well moving forward, is more tech than mechanical, I think we should start posting our software versions along with problems we've been having (not all problems are software related of course, but many are).

·
Registered
541 Posts
I do not believe there is...only the techs can tell you. Maps has versioning you can access though.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
No, there is no screen to go to that tells you software version number. This has been talked about and how it'd be nice if we could in fact see it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would hope there is some screen that tells you all the version numbers. But it's potentially only available to techs. Any techs in here want to tell us how to get to this screen, if it exists?

I'm going to try up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Good one.

(but isn't it up up down down left right left right B A start?)

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I would hope there is some screen that tells you all the version numbers. But it's potentially only available to techs. Any techs in here want to tell us how to get to this screen, if it exists?

You can only tell if the car is plugged in VIDA; the screen will show, on the left, the software version and what is available for that particular XC90.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good one.

(but isn't it up up down down left right left right B A start?)
Lol. If anyone knows what this is, it'll show your age ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congrats on people who at this age period can certainly afford the new XC90.
Maybe I'm at the older range of this age group then.... :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts