SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to detail my own car for the first time in about a year an half! Basically the car was shot with thousands of swirls 5+ bumper scuff marks. Interior was beyond dirty...

Anyways, Yanked off the wheels cleaned the drums and all + dyed the trim and wheel wells. The polishing was pita as Volvo paint is pretty hard. It took over 4 passes and two different coats of wax before I finally got the look I wanted. Here's some nice after shots I snapped for now. I'll upload my Slr shots as soon as my new uploader comes in, broke the teeth on my old one.

·
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't snap too many pix of my actual detail but here are some, all taped up or wet sanded.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Holy saturation batman!!!

Hard to tell how it came out due to the color/saturation tweaks you did to the photos and no direct sunlight / sun burst photos but, I am sure it looks much better after 26 hours

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Holy saturation batman!!!

Hard to tell how it came out due to the color/saturation tweaks you did to the photos and no direct sunlight / sun burst photos but, I am sure it looks much better after 26 hours
One would hope so :p

·
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I saturated the hell out the first set, I guess it comes out different on the iphone then on the pc. The second set is completely un edited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts