SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SUMMARY

ipd is looking for the best design talent its fans have to offer during the "50 Years of ipd" T-Shirt Design Contest. ipd is turning 50 years old next year and we want to celebrate this milestone anniversary by offering a commemorative t-shirt. The grand prize winner and honorable mentions may have his or her design printed and sold through ipd.

HOW TO ENTER

(1) Submissions are being accepted from October 1, 2012 12:00 PM (PST) to November 30, 2012 11:59 PM (PST). (2) Please e-mail submissions to [email protected] (3) All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest Submission – First Name, Last Name.” (4) Submit up to two designs per person. Please note that if you submit more than two, only your first two submissions in order of date and time will be considered. (5) You must be at least 18 years of age to win. (6) Please submit only original designs. These designs must not contain copyrighted material and they cannot have previously won any awards. (7) Submit front t-shirt designs only. There should be no text or visuals on the back of the shirt. Consider that the design will be printed on a white shirt. (8) Attach entries as medium resolution JPEG or pdf files. (9) Please be prepared to submit the original Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop file in the case your artwork is chosen. (10) Any artwork and writing submitted will not be returned, and becomes property of ipd. (10) Please prepare designs that are no more than 4 colors.

To be eligible to enter and win, entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of October 1, 2012. Contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to all federal state and local laws and regulations.

REVIEW & SELECTION

(1) Entries will be reviewed by ipd staff in Portland, Oregon. (2) There will be (1) grand prize winner and (2) honorable mentions. (3) Those on the special judge’s panel include members of the ipd creative and design teams. (4) Judging criteria is based on: creativity, originality, and content. (5) The panel of judges will select (2) honorable mention designs and (1) winning design which may be printed and sold on ipdusa.com and in our store location (6) The artist must provide the original illustrator or Photoshop file if artwork is selected. 7) Winners will be notified before or by December 7, 2012.

PRIZES

Grand prize winner will receive a $300 ipd gift certificate. Honorable mention winners will each receive $100 ipd gift certificates.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wish I was 18.. cool contest though!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Um, in addition to the prizes does the winner get a free T-shirt?

Either way still a great deal and I wish I had the time or talent, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with

·
Registered
243 Posts
Um, in addition to the prizes does the winner get a free T-shirt?

Either way still a great deal and I wish I had the time or talent, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with
Ha. I have the time, but most certainly not the talent. The graphic designers are going to show up in huge numbers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts