SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the (average) delivery time on a custom ordered xc60? It would be a T5 AWD Platinum. I live in New York City.

Also, how does it work with the sales events and custom ordered cars. Ideally, I'd like to take advantage of whatever the wonder of winter sales event is. Does that mean that I should order now and take delivery in November/December, or wait till November to order?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
You are probably looking at around third week of November.

If you order in November, you will not get it until February. Order now, make sure your retailer marks the order sold and when the car arrives you can use whatever program is better for you; however, it is essential that your order is marked sold NOW (by no later than September 30).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good question, OP. I was not even aware there would be a Wonder of Winter event.

Will all dealerships be offering it, or is it voluntary, or for dealers that didn't have a wonder of summer, etc? My local dealer hasn't started advertising it yet.

Slightly off-topic, why the longer wait if OP (or I) delay order into November? Does the factory take all of December off?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Good question, OP. I was not even aware there would be a Wonder of Winter event.

Will all dealerships be offering it, or is it voluntary, or for dealers that didn't have a wonder of summer, etc? My local dealer hasn't started advertising it yet.

Slightly off-topic, why the longer wait if OP (or I) delay order into November? Does the factory take all of December off?
The factory does close for a short period during December.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.