SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to do a bit of troubleshooting of the this issue: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?237542-Seat-adjustment-screen

I did not recall the seat adjustment screen popping up until AFTER I installed the apps - so I deleted one app, I was going to delete them all but went back to check I could reinstall.

Nope, from explore no new apps showed up and I cannot get my weather app back. Did Volvo miss something out here or does anyone know how to reinstall a deleted app?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yikes, 116 views and no reply - looks like I just set a record as the first to delete an app on an XC90, 2016 -:partywave:

I'll wait till the November update and ask for a fix with the dealer then.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
I had seen your thread 16', but I never deleted one of the apps in mine. That is odd that the software won't allow for a re download after a deletion, just odd. Maybe it is something Volvo isn't even aware of so good thing you mentioned it on here. On Monday I'll shoot an email to my 'contact' in Sweden to see if there is any new info regarding the update that can be shared with the community and also let him know about this thread and your problem.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
No problem and sure thing, can't hurt to mention it as well. Oddly enough, the seat adjustment pop up thing has never happened to me and I am quite an early build. So hoping all our problems, no matter how small, do get addressed and solved come November.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts