SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a brown V90 CC that I love. Had the car for about four months, and I’m learning new things about it each day.

Every time I start the car the cabin temperature reverts to 74° and the fan comes on at an annoyingly high, and loud, speed. Is there anyway to change this default, or better yet. have it come At the temperature and speed last set?

Any and all help much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Go to Settings and click on Profile in upper right corner of Sensus. Select your Driver Profile (or the guest profile). Set the temps and fan speed in My Volvo and then save to the desired Profile. Of course, you can create multiple profiles and set them each of them the same or different key fob. I am working off of memory so it is best to review the owner’s manual for the details.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Thats correct. Just set the A/C to where you want it to be and then make sure to save it to your profile. You can change it any time you want, you just have to remember to save it to your profile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thats correct. Just set the A/C to where you want it to be and then make sure to save it to your profile. You can change it any time you want, you just have to remember to save it to your profile.

Do I have to do the same for the HUD position? I don't use it too often but I do notice it is almost always too high! I though I saved it as part of my profile once but I'm doubting myself now.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Do I have to do the same for the HUD position? I don't use it too often but I do notice it is almost always too high! I though I saved it as part of my profile once but I'm doubting myself now.
Im sorry but I don’t have HUD but my guess is yes because it is indeed saved to a profile.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Yes, you would set HUD in a similar way. I recommend, if you have seat memory, to set the seat position, mirrors and HUD with the desired seat number (1,2,3) and save all of it with your Driver Profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
279 Posts
...Every time I start the car the cabin temperature reverts to 74° and the fan comes on at an annoyingly high, and loud, speed. Is there anyway to change this default, or better yet. have it come At the temperature and speed last set?...
I have not set any climate controls in my profile, so it comes on at where it was when I last drove it. It sounds like you have a profile set at 74 with a high fan speed. If your preference is 'temp and speed last set', maybe just delete the profile that has been stored.

Of course, this may not apply for brown V90s. Those can have a mind of their own.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It turns out my brown Volvo did have a mind of its own. It had to do with a “locked” profile. I unlocked it, and life is better. Thanks to all who leaned in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts