SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the decor frames put on our new Inscription but installing these looks very complicated. Looks like they have to take a lot of parts off to put these on, any thoughts?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yep, they require the removal of the bumper and that will add a lot to labor cost. Best thing to have done was added the accessory at port. IMO, not a worthwhile investment.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was thinking about getting the decor frames put on our new Inscription but installing these looks very complicated. Looks like they have to take a lot of parts off to put these on, any thoughts?
I had them installed as part of the order. I think it makes the car look sportier and a nice touch.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Iron Man is correct...a big deal install after the fact. I was supposed to have them installed with my Urban Styling Kit at port but they forgot to install these...My dealer was frustrated when they had to do it for no charge!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments. Since the bumper has to come off, I think we will just pass on the frames. Not a big fan of having all that stuff taken off and what not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts